Iran: Classic Persia
- price: FROM € 999
- Trip Description: It’s easier said than done to reconcile the country you’ve heard about on the news with a place where young couples walk hand in hand and hospitable families invite you in for a hot Chelow kebab and Ghormeh Sabzi. To think of Iran only in terms of the sights is to miss the real story. Our local guides will not only show you the picturesque attractions – but they’ll also show you what it means to be a modern-day Iranian. And that’s one thing you won’t get from your google search.
- WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS TRIP: Is this trip right for you?
- Why Description: Discover the architectural wonders of Tehran, learn about the role religion plays in the city of Yazd, enjoy the artistic atmosphere of Shiraz and experience the grandeur of Esfahan. Experience the joys of Persian cuisine during Exclusive Experiences, including dinner in the home of a local family in Yazd and a visit to a traditional sweet shop in Yazd. Explore one of the greatest cities of antiquity in Persepolis. The relief carvings and towering columns will leave you in no doubt that this was once the center of the known world. Your local leader is on hand each day to bridge connections with the locals, give you an insight into Iran’s rich history and take you to the best bazaars, making your adventure in this intriguing country a breeze.
- ITINERARY: Itinerary
- Day by Day:
Day 01: Tehran
Welcome to Iran! Your adventure begins in Tehran, the country’s exciting and chaotic capital. You will be collected from the airport and transferred to your hotel, where you will meet your leader and fellow travelers for an important welcome meeting. After your meeting, join your leader and small group for a welcome dinner. As you won’t visit northern Iran on this tour, your taste buds will take a trip there when you dine at a restaurant serving regional Gilani specialities. Perhaps try some Mirza Ghassemi, a tasty smoked aubergine dish, or Baqala Qatoq, a flavoursome stew. Follow the local’s lead and make an event out of a meal, relishing good company and wonderful food.
- Tehran Grand Hotel II or similar (1 night)
- Tehran - Welcome Dinner
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Tehran - Carpet Museum of Iran - IRR300000
- Tehran -Treasury of National Jewels - IRR3000000
An airport arrival transfer is included. This transfer is only valid if arriving on day 1 or if you have booked pre-trip accommodation through Touring Persia. Please provide your flight details at the time of booking, or at a minimum 15 days prior to travel. Once you have provided your details a transfer representative will be booked to meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. This journey takes approximately 1 hour.
Please note that we use a local supplier for your arrival airport transfer. As tourism is a developing industry in Iran, your driver may not speak English.
- TRIP MAP: Your Trip Map
- INCLUDED SERVICES: Included Services
- Included Service:
The services of this tour can vary from minimum to premium. Starting from € 999, you will stay in traditional hotels and you will have public transportation between major cities. You will enjoy the guidance of our local guides in every city.
Comments powered by CComment